Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gant, the Second

No, I haven't set about crowning myself King of the Hinterlands ... but, I have embarked on my second novella - which I plan will be at least twice the size of my first, but not quite novel length.  I'm still playing with the title, but the story itself has been finally outlined.

It's an adventure of sorts - a rather macabre adventure - with a young urbanite and artist-fiance.  She, a successful junior executive eager to begin a new family, and he, a rather moody artist quite eager to forget the one he left back home.  They've been talking about the big M - and have met her family, and now she's eager to meet his, although she must go behind his back to arrange the whole thing ... hoping it won't be a homecoming she'll regret for years to come.

Of course, I've left out all the good parts - but  more to come as the story writes itself (with the help of my fingers, of course).

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment